The 36th Annual Sail for Hospice
Sunday September 11th
Sail for Hospice is an annual event at South Port that allows skippers to raise awareness along with money for our Local Hospice.
If you would prefer to donate on line rather than on race day
- Apply the Donation to
- Sail for Hospice (in the drop down menu)
- In the "This Donation is In Memory of or In Honour of" section please write
- SPSC and the name of the boat
- via a form linked from the hospice web page
- or directly when following this link
This is a fun pursuit race! No racing experience is needed and we encourage everyone to come out. All instructions will be provided at the skippers' meeting.
- 11:00 to 14:00
- Registration, Donation collection & purchase of 50/50 tickets
- Skippers' meeting
- Race start time
- Immediately following the race
- Presentation of Flags including the Dove Flag for the boat raising the most money for Hospice & the 50/50 draw.
- After the awards
- BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs will be available for purchase. Please bring your own beverages & side dishes.